8 August, 2018
Potato Au Gratin | French Cuisine | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to learn how to make Potato Au Gratin
POTATO AU GRATIN
2 medium potatoes, cut into small cubes and boiled
3-4 medium potatoes, cut into round slices and parboiled
4 tablespoons butter
½ teaspoon paprika powder
Salt to taste
A pinch of nutmeg powder
1 tablespoon fresh cream
1 tablespoon oil
2 medium onions, sliced
½ teaspoon crushed black peppercorns
1 cup grated processed cheese
Parsley for garnishing
1. Preheat oven at 180ºC.
2. Mash boiled potato cubes in a non-stick pan itself and switch on the heat.
3. Add two tablespoons butter, paprika powder, salt and nutmeg powder and mix well. Add cream and mix.
4. Put this mixture in a baking dish and spread evenly with a spoon.
5. Heat oil in another non-stick pan, add onions, salt, crushed peppercorns and sauté till onions are translucent.
6. Put remaining butter in a bowl and melt in a microwave.
7. Chop chives and add it to onion mixture and mix. Put this mixture over the potatoes and spread evenly.
8. Arrange parboiled potato slices over the onions to cover it completely.
9. Drizzle melted butter over potatoes, add spread cheese over and press lightly.
10. Place the dish in the preheated oven and gratinate for ten to fifteen minutes.
11. Serve hot garnished with parsley.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor